TEDxTauranga // 7 October 2017
Have you heard about TEDxTauranga?
We’ve held 4 successful events so far: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- When?: Saturday 7 October 2017, 10am to 7pm
- Where?: ASB Arena, BayPark
What is TEDxTauranga?
It’s a day long event with 18 items of content (approximately 15 minutes long each). There are 5 components:
- Live speakers on stage
- Live entertainment
- A selection of the best TED videos
- Top quality food and beverage
- Networking with like-minded individuals
- Engage with local speakers and each other
- To experience a TED-like event
- To find ideas worth spreading
- The history of TED started in 1984 with the convergence of Technology, Entertainment andDesign
- Since 2006 TED has been available online and is a collection of over 2000 talks
- Each talk is just 5 to 18 mins long
- A new talk is added every week day
- You can watch them all, for free, anytime
- One might make you think
- Another, cry
- Another, change the way you live
- Another, motivate you to tell others
- Another, change your mind about something you’ve always believed
- Another, expose you to something you never knew could be so interesting
I do hope you’ll join us.
- Here’s what happened at TEDxTauranga 2016
- Here’s what happened at TEDxTauranga 2015
- Here’s what happened at TEDxTauranga 2014
- Here’s what happened at TEDxTauranga 2013
TEDx audiences describe the talks as one or more of the following:
Stay Informed About TEDxTauranga?
We’ll have 8-10 live speakers on stage, entertainment, healthy food, and 1000 other like-minded people in the audience for you to meet.
Enter your email address here and I’ll keep you up to date with TEDxTauranga: