Reports of drug cheating splash across our headlines every week. Systemic in Russia, crossing disciplines, its presence is felt throughout sport. Anti-Corruption pioneer Michael Hershman will shine a light into the dark corners of this world wide practice.
Michael Hershman, based in Washington D.C., is an internationally recognised expert on matters relating to transparency, accountability and corruption. Michael has also been recognised by the Ethisphere Institute in their list of the top 100 most influential people in business ethics worldwide.
Some of Michael’s accomplishments include:
- Co-founder of Transparency International, an independent, not-for-profit coalition promoting transparency and accountability in business and in government
- Newly appointed Group CEO of the International Centre for Sport Security, a global leader in sport safety, security and integrity
- Member of the board of the United States Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Member of the board of directors and the executive committee of the Center for International Private Enterprise
- Served for two years on the FIFA Independent Governance Committee.