It’s hard to believe it is already May… but the great news is TEDxTauranga 2019 is just over a month away!
Have you got your ticket yet? Get yours today and join us on 22 June 2019 for a day full of engaging speakers, live entertainment, and plentiful food to keep your mind – and stomach – full!
Still not sure if TEDxTauranga is for you? If you’re open to be inspired, to learn, laugh, and perhaps even cry, you won’t want to miss out on this day full of awe-inspiring speakers and ideas.
Come experience something new and engage with hundreds of other curious, brilliant people in our community.
Quick Facts About TEDxTauranga 2019
- When: Saturday 22 June 2019, 10am to 5pm
- Where: Holy Trinity Church, 215 Devonport Rd, Tauranga
- What: 10 live speakers on stage + 3 entertainment acts + glorious food all day
- Cost: $89 per person ($69 for Seniors + Students) Tickets on sale now!
3 Ways You Can Help Us
- Can you help us spread the word?
- Know someone who would love to join us for TEDxTauranga? Send them to our email subscription page so we can keep them informed.
- Got a birthday coming up? Tickets to TEDxTauranga make great gifts for thoughtful people and are also an excellent way to reward staff or host clients. Buy a unique gift today, or tell your boss / HR Manager how keen you are to go!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Announcement: Final 4 Partners / Sponsors Have Joined Us
4 more sponsors have come on board. We are pleased announce that we will also be partnering with TECT, Lexus, Datacom and Reid Design.
Did you know? Our event / organisation is not-for-profit and entirely run by volunteers? As per the TED rules, none of our team is paid, neither are our speakers or even the entertainers. About 50% of our funds come from ticket sales, and 50% from sponsorship, and 100% of that is put into the event each year (venue hire, audio/visual, videography/photography, setup and catering).
You can thank our sponsors for enabling us to get our tickets down to $89 whereas other TEDx events in New Zealand and overseas can be $200!
TECT is a nationally recognised Trust leading the way in community funding and support. They make a significant impact, shaping the quality of life and wellbeing of those living in the Western Bay of Plenty for generations to come. TECT is helping TEDxTauranga because we are on the same mission! Thanks TECT!
Lexus strives to transform technology into exceptional experiences. Being Brave, Thoughtful and Imaginative are key philosophies the Lexus brand live by, and that’s why they have partnered with TEDxTauranga – an event that brings these philosophies to life with unique, courageous and inspiring individuals. Thanks Lexus!
Datacom has 50 years experience in technology, and have grown to be one of Asia Pacific’s leading locally-owned IT-based service providers which operates across New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and the Philippines. With a long history, Datacom invest in the future and has stepped up to help our future-focused event, TEDxTauranga. Thanks Datacom!
#4 Reid Design
Reid Design is built on ideas, both beautifully creative and totally tech. That’s 2 out of 3 letters in T.E.D.! That’s why, when we asked for help with the design of our new website, Josh Reid was happy to help. Thanks Josh!
Thank You To All Our Amazing Sponsors
- Powerco www.Powerco.co.nz
- TECT www.tect.org.nz
- Simpson Grierson www.SimpsonGrierson.com
- Tauranga City Council www.Tauranga.govt.nz
- Bay of Plenty Times www.BayOfPlentyTimes.co.nz
- The Hits www.TheHits.co.nz
- The University of Waikato www.Waikato.ac.nz
- Lexus www.Lexus.co.nz
- Priority One www.PriorityOne.co.nz
- Toi Ohomai www.ToiOhomai.ac.nz
- Comvita www.Comvita.co.nz
- Reid Design www.ReidDesign.co.nz
- Datacom www.Datacom.co.nz
- Bluelab www.BlueLab.co.nz
- Mailchimp www.MailChimp.com
Licencee for TEDxTauranga 2013 – 2019